The Razor’s “razor-thin” slim-edge 15.6” display offers a modern, sophisticated look and feel. While its next-generation Intel® Elkhart Lake Celeron® J6412, Intel® Whiskey Lake Celeron® 4305UE, i3-814UE & i5-8625U, and Qualcomm CPUs offer fast, powerful functionality.
- 15.6” LED Projected Capacitive Display
- Next Generation Whiskey Lake and Qualcomm CPUs
- 360-degree swivel
- Fashionable customer-facing rear design
- Ergonomic design
- Multiple port options
- Optional MSR, Barcode scanner, Fingerprint reader, Rear 2×20 display, Wifi, and
- Next Generation Elkhart Lake, Whiskey Lake, and Qualcomm CPU
- Razor All-In-One 15.6″ LCD Projected Capacitive Touchscreen All-In-One
- Intel Processor i5-8265u
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB M.2 NVME SSD Hard Drive
- Windows 10 Pro (64 Bit)
- Built-In 2 x 20 Customer Display
- Panel Mount with Printer Base and TM-M30 with USB and Ethernet
- Touch Dynamic 16×16 CASH DRAWER
- Honeywell 1300G USB Scanner BLACK with Stand
- Logitech wired Keyboard and Mouse
I wanted to thank specifically Brad Moore, sales representative for all of his hard work with the sale itself. He was extremely informative with every aspect of the goods being delivered. Thank you and I look forward to working with your company in the future!
As a new start up retailer, with several thousand sku’s to deal with, I had no idea how much help I would require getting my network, and multiple points of sale, set up and running. The General Store’s delivery scores a 10, on a 10 scale! Thanks!
I am extremely happy with your product. Your customer service is GREAT and the software is really easy to use I figured it out within a few days. I had no idea what I was doing, but between the tech support, the manual, the DVD’s, and you it was really easy. I give TGS two thumbs up.
I have appreciated all the work you put into trying to fulfill my requests. You kept in touch with me for almost a year until I was ready for my system. You explained everything I was going to receive and the program and work station has fulfilled all of our needs.