Datacap NETePay and The General Store
As many of you are already aware, we have selected Datacap NETePay as our “processor-agnostic” middle-ware solution for merchants wishing to process payments in The General Store via their own processor (First Data, Sterling, Elavon, EVO, etc.).
Current List of EMV Certified Processors on the Datacap NETePay Platform (3/25/2018)
The following processors are currently certified to process EMV chip cards via Datacap NETePay:
- Chase PaymentTech
- Electronic Merchant Systems
- EVO Payments
- First Data
- Heartland (General Store Processing Partner via FIS and Simplicity Payments)
- Global Payments
- Integrity Merchant Solutions
- Moneris Solutions
- TSYS (General Store Processing Partner via FIS and Simplicity Payments)
- Worldpay (General Store processing partner; formerly Mercury, Vantiv)
- Vantiv (General Store processing partner; formerly Mercury)
See How It Works in The General Store
Visit our YouTube channel (TheGeneralStorePOS) to see how NETePay and the Verifone VX805 terminals are set up and used in the General Store.
Here is a short video on NETePay setup:
And here is a short video on how NETePay works at point of sale.
For more information on our preferred processing partners, contact our sales department at 1.800.678.4535, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also: Payment Terminals, Point-Of-Sale